I downloaded the WD Drive Utilities and that isnt even detecting a drive.
I have very important files on here from past clients that I need to get off any help or troubleshooting ideas would be great. I have tried a different cable and powersource. I also tried plugging into a different Mac and still nothing. Luckily, it showed on Disk Utility? May be for a while? Recovering data from a hard drive that flip-flops on Mac is not guarenteed.
You may try running a software but I am not sure if the software will work on your drive. Support Downloads Knowledge Base.
A WD MyBook is not recognized after an iMac shutdown and startup | WD Support
German Spanish Italian French. HGST Support. Everywhere Threads This forum This thread. Search Advanced…. Log in.
Added to Cart
New posts Trending Search forums. What's new.
- WD hard drive won't show on desktop;
- free ntfs for mac os x mavericks;
- Western Digital My Book Problem Question and Answer.
- mac os x mavericks developer preview 6.
- WD My Book Essential Drive not recognized on my Mac!
- mac os x lion login screen for xp.
New posts New profile posts Latest activity. Current visitors New profile posts Search profile posts Billboard Trophies. Hey there, Guest! Check out the New Community Trophy Contest here!
- My drive was working; it powers up but I can’t seem to access it? | WD Support.
- boot camp gratis para mac.
- My Book Essential Mac not showing up as a drive in Finder - External Drives for Mac - WD Community.
- formato para mac disco duro externo.
- Apple Footer;
Heather Potter Honorable. Feb 13, 1 0 10, 0. I've checked Disk Management and its not showing up anymore - it was Drive F yesterday and every day since I bought it 6 months ago. Using a Toshiba laptop, with Window 7 on it. Feb 18, 27, 1 81, 2, Jan 30, 1 0 4, 0. I had the same problem.